Tuesday, October 20, 2009

baby have 10mth now.


Hi all , now den update my blogger. it been very busy taking care my boy for tis few month xander starting to learning hw to stand up and walk but it still hard him for him lah. See the way he smiling can u see his tooth is out le??? wahahaha.. veri cute and funny and noisy too. Husand still the same loh late back home from work hai.. It realli not easy to be a housewife. Now we r hireding a maid to hlp do the housekeeping and taking baby. So i will ask my mum to take care baby so i can go work , but haf of my pay will giv my mum for salary la . the rest i tak loh but husband still need to giv mi money my allowes . mayb i finihs still can go out with frenz for a drink of beer to relax awhile . husband alway late back home i alone at home waiting for him make mi got depression loh. I will do back the saem thing to him . LET LATE BACK HOME.

No comments: