Saturday, April 11, 2009

my husband

I realli dunno why my husband like to gamble and it realli make mi sick of it. I realli hate it so FUCK . He last time lose alot of money beacause of glamble lik, football, race hourse and poker card. because of tis he lose alot alot of money near ten thousand plus. I realli feel veri sad abt it. Tell him not to gamble he dun listen even gamble more worse. If he lose he will sae" is all ur fault if u dun kao pei will nth go wrong " he will push all the blame to mi. I dunno wat kind of person he is like that. fucking ass hole. His father like to gamble his bro is a bookie somemore living with tis kind house who will not temp to gamble wtf. I REALLI HATE IT. .......................................... . YOU WAN GO GAMBLE . GO LAH . GAMBLE TILL U LOSE ALL UR MONEY . O BI GOOD. U LOSE ALL UR MONEY CAN BUY A CONDO .

No comments: