Friday, April 17, 2009

My son is sick on tueday he had a veri bad cough and fever so worri abt him . On thurday i was sick too my thoat veri pain and hav fever too. i carry my son while feeding him my hand totally no strenght at all .. hai dunno why tis mth alot ppl sick too like, my mom in law, my hubby bro and mi. but my father in law see mi sick he cook mi a soup drink sae will relift the pain of my bone cause when i got fever my body bone veri pain. Me and my son sick veri jialat his fever is lik on and off and i realli veri wori abt him hope tat out sick faster recover i hate to be sick . on tus i went to clarins counter at bugis buy a shaping facial lift , it can hlp to remove water retendtion and slim our face firm up too i use for thur i veri see the effect i so (man yi) haha.. If u all wan to slim ur face and neck u can go buy it !

Btw i juz upload my song hope u all will like it.

No comments: